Participate in the CAST Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition at the 2019 Global Innovation Summit (Summit) on October 11-13 in Pittsburgh, PA, hosted by CAST-P!
Do you want to find an opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills to real challenges? Do you want to receive professional opinions regarding your new ideas and projects? Do you want to make new friends and contacts in your field?
Then make your plans now to participate in the CAST Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition at the 2019 Global Innovation Summit (Summit) on October 11-13 in Pittsburgh, PA, hosted by Chinese Association for Science and Technology-Pittsburgh Chapter (CAST-P).
The competition at this Summit provides a good platform for teams or individuals who are interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial opportunity to build relationships with the related companies, business incubators, and investors at the Greater Pittsburgh Region, in the United States, and in China as well.
- The competition includes six specified fields. (See the Application Form below for Details.)
- Information Technology (IT) & the Internet of things (IoT)
- Biomedical & Health Sciences
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy, Material, & Environmental Sciences
- Education, Culture, & Recreation
- Smart Agriculture
- Call for Entry: July 1 – September 25, 2019
- Pool Reviewing: September 26 – October 10, 2019
- Finalist Presentation: October 11, 2019, Pittsburgh, PA
- Please see a more detailed explanation on the competition materials in two separate documents titled “2019-CAST Summit-Competition-Introduction.pdf” and “2019-CAST Summit-Competition Application Form-Fillable.pdf”.
- The application deadline is September 25, 2019.
- Please fill this online project registration form.
- Please compile all application materials into three PDF documents as follows with the stated names:
- Applicant Name Application Form.pdf
- Applicant Name Business Plan.pdf
- Applicant Name Supporting Documents.pdf
- The “Applicant Name” in the PDF file names should be consistent with the name used in the above online registration form.
- Upload the three application files Here (Must have Google account)
Questions? Contact CASTP at email@example.com. Please use the “2019 Innovation Competition” as the email subject.